Tuesday, September 25, 2012

30 VICTIMS; 30 MILES OCTOBER 6th DALLAS TX

A story for every mile! Well folks, I just finished reading a comprehensive report on child sacrifice in Uganda, compiled by Jubilee Campaign and Kyampisi Child Care Ministries in 2011. So many heart breaking stories. I am acutely aware that there are more than 30 children and adults who are victims of this atrocious crime.  But I hope that in a small way, each mile will represent more than the featured story.  For this walk in Dallas, October 6th, I will dedicate a mile for one victim of child sacrifice for a total of 30 miles/victims. I would love to introduce you to these stories over the next ten days and if you are walking that Saturday, I hope you can carry these stories with you. I hope that for every silenced voice, yours will become louder! I will introduce the stories later today! Thank you for your incredible support!!

No comments: